July Instagram Video Recap!

10:00:00 AM

Instagram Videos

Here are all the videos I have made for Instagram for the month of July, not all are included like the #throwbackthursday ones or others that were not actually created by me, with the exception of one of Sylvia Day's video that I reuploaded and one of her BTS of a photo shoot.
I think this will be a new thing I do at the end of every month, for those who don't have instagram or follow only through Twitter or through this blog.



A video posted by Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day (@crossfireseriesx) on

A video posted by Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day (@crossfireseriesx) on
A video posted by Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day (@crossfireseriesx) on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope @crossfireseriesx. Powered by Blogger.