It's FRI-YAY!

9:01:00 AM

So every friday, on my IG page, I post pictures that followers have sent me, and post them under that tag of #CrossfireFanFriday. I don't really remember how I even got that tag, but 12 weeks later, and more than 12 fridays later,  I still get entries, which I love and appreciate.

Here is this weeks Fans!


I love to see how people read or where they read or the different covers the series has, because this series isn't just limited to the U.S.A, but it has been #1 in 28 countries! How amazing is that? You know you're doing something right when you're book has hit such a global market. And it is amazing to share it with other followers.

Am I the only one who gets excited seeing how people in other countries read?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope @crossfireseriesx. Powered by Blogger.