Longer Video!

6:46:00 PM

I FINALLY made a longer video. It does have a bit of older posts combined, but I like it. Of course, it's not perfect, but whatevs.


So this vid is from the beginning of Bared To You; practically the day Eva and Gideon meet each other and then when Gideon goes to the nightclub to find Eva where she is at with Cary.
The girl in the video is unknown, just some chick i found, and I used David Gandy for Gideon Cross. He is the one I usually use just because there's more footage of him and he fits better scenarios. Of course,  I have my other top 5 choices for Gideon, so they will eventually show up in my videos too.

Let me know what you think :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope @crossfireseriesx. Powered by Blogger.