Gideon Cross Dream Cast: Thomas Beaudoin

12:04:00 PM

While roaming around my facebook, I came across this picture of this very handsome man, Thomas Beaudoin. What follows are MY opininons. He is #6 in my list of possibilities for Gideon Cross..



About Thomas Beaudoin:
I can't find anything online about his actual age, but on his actor profile, it says he can play roles  from 25-39 years old. He speaks french, rides a motorcycle, amongst other things. He has appeared in commercials from Dolce & Gabbana, Gillete, and Lexus and TV Christmas movies and small roles on Television shows like The L Word.

PROS:

- He is 6'0
- He is very active and athletic.
- Beautiful Bone Structure (lol)
- He is in the perfect age range to play Gideon.
- He can rock the long Gideon-esque Hair.
- This would be a great leap for his career.
- If you want Henry  Cavill, this is his mini me!


 


CONS:
- He has blue/green ish eyes; Gideon has Blue eyes


Lol, I honestly can't find too many cons as to why this guy can't be Gideon. (Sidenote: He was a big fan contender for Christian Grey.) I think this would be a great role to jumpstart his career. And if the casting directors want a fresh face, he would be perfect.
What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below! Or if there is someone I am missing, give me more ideas! Thanks!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope @crossfireseriesx. Powered by Blogger.