First Post.

12:48:00 AM

Hello!
This is going to be my first post for this blog. I have a lot of hope and aspirations for the future of this blog, and I hope you follow me along in my journey.
So, let's talk a little about how I started.

 I first started off on Instagram on January 1st 2015, by making my IG page @crossfireseriesx and more than 6 months later, the page has grown to over 3500 followers! It is completely amazing and completely overwhelming.

From the beginning:
I had just finished reading the first 3 books (binge-reading, since I couldn't put the books down) of The Crossfire Series and fell completely in love with the characters. I needed to express my love for them, because I couldn't shake them off and I decided to make something about the series, for fun. That's where I joined instagram.  With the sole idea to connect with others who also loved the series as much as I did. My first posts were things that I found in the book that needed to come to life. Certain outfits, certain scenes or quotes. Other posts were greatly inspired by other amazing followers that I found along the way. And last but not least, I started making 15 second clips, where I realized it was nice to see some things in action, and realized that my followers like that too. My first posts were not that great, but after a while, they became some sort of an art, where I could express my favorite scenes into 15 seconds of video. They were accepted so positively. And now here I am, 6 months later, with over 3,500 followers from all over the world, making friends with the most amazing people and having this fandom who is so completely amazing.

All i have to say is that I am so completely thankful to each and every follower that has followed and stayed with me on my journey. I love my IG page, since it is my main one, but every social media platform has been amazing, be it IG or twitter and hopefully now with this blog. I always try to keep you guys updated with as much information as possible, and I will keep doing so. So please, come along and enjoy the ride! I will try to update daily as possible, but you can always catch me on instagram! :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope @crossfireseriesx. Powered by Blogger.