Eva Tramell Dream Cast

11:22:00 AM

I realize that I am actually missing a couple of other actresses from my list, so ill have to add those in later. But so far, here is a couple of the choices that I have, for Eva.  


From left to right: 


Row 1: Hunter King, Brittany Snow, Claire Holt, Alexa Vega,  Julianne Hough 

Row 2: Candice Accola, Katrina Bowden, Laura Vandervoort, Halston Sage, Hayden Panettiere

Row 3: Brooklyn Decker, Megan Park, Ciara Hanna, Amber Heard, Helena Mattson

Row 4: Rachel Skarsten, Annalynne Mccord, Charlotte Sullivan, Dianna Agron, Brittany Robertson

Let me know which actress you would like to see as Eva Tramell for The Crossfire Series TV show.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope @crossfireseriesx. Powered by Blogger.