QUIZ!: Which Crossfire Character Do You Belong With?

9:58:00 AM

So you guys, have seen that I have been taking late night quizzes lately... so I was inspired by them.. and I made my own! :D

it's called Which Crossfire Character Do You Belong With? and it's now on Buzzfeed.

It was pretty fun & I hope you guys enjoy it! and spread the word because I think it's a pretty fun quiz to take and share with your friends.

Here's the link!: http://www.buzzfeed.com/crossfireseriesx/which-crossfire-character-do-you-belong-with-1oruz


I would also like to know what you guys got and if you're satisfied with your results, so let me know via twitter, IG,  the comments on Buzzfeed or commenting on here.  And if I should make more ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope @crossfireseriesx. Powered by Blogger.