MY Top 5 Choices for Gideon Cross

12:00:00 PM

I have 5 choices for Gideon Cross. These upcoming choices will all talk about their stats (height, age,etc.) their actual ability to commit to the project if it was to be in 2016/2017 and other pros and cons followed with a recent 2015 picture.


GIDEON CROSS DESCRIPTION:
28 years old, Tall. (Around 6'2) Dark. (Tan Skin), Lean and built. Blue eyes. Black Hair

These are in no particular order. 



Daniel DiTomasso

Current Age: 32 (January 30, 1983)
Height: 6'1 (1.85 m)
He was last on Witches of East End . He currently has no upcoming projects according to imdb, so that is a plus. He has also shown possible interest in the role for Gideon Cross,  since Sylvia Day tweeted one of her dream cast photos. The only downside here, would be his age. 

Ryan Paevey

Current Age: 30 (September 24, 1984)
Height:  6' 0" (1.83 m)
He is currently in the soap opera General Hospital. This could mean that he may not be available for another tv show role. But he did audition for Fifty Shades of Grey, so that means he won't mind doing sex scenes. 

Henry Cavill


Current Age: 32 (May 5, 1983)
Height: 6'1 (1.85 m)
He is one of the TOP fan choice for GC. He has not done a television series since The Tudors, but is very busy since he has 2 more Superman movies coming within the next 4 years, so the chances of him doing another tv show or even having time for that, are slim. His downside would be his age.

Sean O'pry

Current Age: 26 (July 5, 1989)
Height: 6'1 (1.85 m)
He is a model and starred in Taylor Swift's Blank Space video. He also auditioned for Fifty Shades of Grey as Christian Grey. He seems like he has a promising career ahead and being younger than my other choices, it works in his favor. 

David Gandy

Current Age: 35 (February 19, 1980)
Height: 6'3 (1.91 m)
He is the second top choice for GC. He has done a couple of shorts and modeling. There are a couple of downsides to Gandy. He has a British accent, but who knows if he can change that to an american accent, he is a bit too old to play Gideon, that is if the producers of the show base the actor on Gideon's age. But he checks off the height and the physical description.


So yeah, these are MY 5 choices. I haven't found any other actors yet that I like or that I think would be good for the role, but if I do, I'll most likely post about it in one of my social media platforms.
Let me know what you think about my 5 choices and why they can/cannot be GC. And let me know who your Gideon is by tweeting me, leaving a comment below or on my instagram. I love to hear your opinions :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope @crossfireseriesx. Powered by Blogger.