Late Night Thinking

11:21:00 PM

So here I am, late night thinking of how my life changed since January 1st, 2015, when I made the choice to make that instagram page.. how many doors have opened for me and how I have looked forward  towards the future so much more, than I did just stuck in the present with no clear idea of the future. 


“I hope you're as lucky as I am. The world needs inventors--great ones. You can be one. If you love what you do and are willing to do what it really takes, it's within your reach. And it'll be worth every minute you spend alone at night, thinking and thinking about what it is you want to design or build. It'll be worth it, I promise.”
Steve Wozniak



How it all started
I started the Crossfire Series last year 2014 around Christmas. I was somewhere done with FSOG and was looking around for newly similar books, and every blog or website I came across would recommend this amazing love story between this Gideon Cross guy and some Eva Tramell chick. Little did I know, that this book would open so many doors for me.

So after reading the first book, Bared To You, I just couldn't put it down, so I was ecstatic to know that I had 3 more books to read. And of course, I also binge-read those books. As I finished the last book, Captivated By You, I tried to go on with life and read other books, but I just couldn't shake the characters. I fell in love with Gideon Cross and how beautifully broken he was and how I so badly wanted to fix him. I fell in love with Eva and how tough she was and I loved her take no shit attitude, despite her past. So for some reason, I decided to make an instagram page. I didn't know what I was getting myself into, but I found this amazing world of books and authors and it was incredible. I had the chance to share my ideas, my thoughts and my visions with people all over the world who were so deeply captivated by these characters as well.  

And here I am now, 7 months later, with over 3.5K followers on instagram (Ms. Sylvia Day included) , over 200 on twitter and it just keeps growing every day. I have made amazing friendships with people I would have not had the pleasure of meeting, if it wasn't for this Series. I will never regret staying up until 3 or 4 in the morning trying to reach the end of one of those Crossfire books. This book has unearthed this undiscovered passion I have within me and this somewhat hidden talent with Social Media. I even started going to school again, which is really big for me, personally.  It is unbelievable to think of my life before my fan pages or before this series, but I just hope I keep sharing my love for this series with you guys and that you guys can also connect with my posts. This page and everything else I have regarding Crossfire, would not have been possible if it wasn't for you guys. My followers. You guys motivate me. Inspire me. And I am forever grateful to whoever gave my little instagram page a chance and has seen it grow.  Thank you.

I honestly don't know what will happen in the future, but I plan to stick around. I will be around for One With You and keeping you guys updated and of course, when the TV show comes on the air, I will be with you guys too. 
I love this Series and I think it would be hard for me to ever let go of it, so for now, I will hold on to every word, every page, every book from the series; and every post, that I make and cherish every positive comment you guys send my way. ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope @crossfireseriesx. Powered by Blogger.