Happy New Year 2016!

8:18:00 PM

I am finally on a computer after having the craziest New Year's Eve/New Year's Day.
To start off, a pipe in my kitchen decided to explode and cause a flooding to 75% of our apartment. IT. WAS. BAD. Thankfully I managed to move everything out and away from the flow of water so nothing got badly damaged. After that bad start of new year's eve, I went to my families house and have been there ever since; with no computer access until now. After the crazy Thursday, New Year's was rung while watching No Country For Old Men along with the people who matter most to me. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I hope you all brought in the new year and had a great and safe time!

In other news; This is the year that we have been waiting for! A fresh start. A new beginning. This year the final installment for The Crossfire Series arrives (insert sad face). It's a bittersweet feeling knowing that after a long wait, we will finally have the book in our hands. But knowing that it is the last book, makes me feel pretty sad. Not completely sad, because we do have the TV series to look forward to. Maybe they are waiting for the Series to be completed, before tackling on and moving forward with the TV series. That's all we can hope for. Regardless, this is the year that we are all anxiously waiting for, for April to arrive. It's exciting and just makes me want to make new content and new stuff that can keep us all at bay before April. I hope you guys still stick around with me this year and just enjoy this ride.

Here's to an amazing year! *cheers!*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope @crossfireseriesx. Powered by Blogger.