Happy 1 Year Anniversary To My Instagram Page! (12/28/14)

12:08:00 AM

I have had a super busy day; but there are about 5 minutes left of today as I am writing; So let's count it as the 28th lol.

 I would like to thank all of you that started following my page when I had no idea what I was doing. It was my first fan account and I had no idea what to do. But I decided to make it unique and keep it alive. And here we are 1 year later, and we are still very much alive, with even more pages on other social media that I am also forever grateful to those who follow me there too and let me invade your personal lives.

I would really like to thank Sylvia Day, for making this amazing series that just couldn't get out of my head that I just had to find something/ somewhere where I could put all my emotions and the love I had for these characters. The characters and the scenes and the music and everything from this series needed to come out and be pictured in real life, and what better way than this. To make some sort of tribute or fan account; something where I could share my ideas.  I made this with no more than just finding a couple of women or other people who would also share the same love I had for these characters and we could talk and just have some sort of club type of thing. In all honesty, this page brought me out of this minor depression that I was in and in this book and other books that I have read, I have found such amazing women and have made some amazing friendships along the way in this 1 year journey. It truly is incredible.

I would love to also thank all that have followed. Without you guys, there would be no me. Literally. I love how you react to my videos or whatever random idea pops in my head about them or about the series and how I can bring you the newest information or the best way to keep these characters alive and in our minds. I am so thankful for all of you.

And again, here is to many more anniversaries of some sort to come. Thank you.

I could never be more grateful than the day on christmas of last year that I decided to cozy up next to my christmas tree and dive in to Bared To You. It was the best choice of my life. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope @crossfireseriesx. Powered by Blogger.