End Of The Year Favorite Books/Authors Wrap Up Coming Soon!

1:24:00 PM

So i read some really amazing books this year other than The Crossfire Series and some even more amazing authors. And I would love to share them with you guys. They all range from YA to dark romances. Not all the books are 2015 books, some are older ones from previous years, but I had the chance to read them this year, and definitely loved them.  I will sort them out into different categories, and I hope you guys like them as much as I did. This year was a really good one, and I hope next year is an even better one. So enjoy!

Throughout all of this month, until the end of the year, I will post my favorite reads this year.
And then I will post my TOP most recommended books list.

Also, if you have any recommendations, let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope @crossfireseriesx. Powered by Blogger.