New Crossfire Playlist on SPOTIFY!

9:18:00 PM

So I made a new spotify playlist... All these new songs on this new playlist, correctly titled Crossfire Playlist #2, are songs that probably don't really fit the series in a way that the other songs on the 1st and main playlist do. They probably:

  • are breakup songs
  • probably wrong beat/type of music (reggae, blues, jazz,etc.) or other music genres that don't quite fit in
  • old school songs (songs from the 90's or early '00s and so on)
  • their lyrics aren't the best or talk about something not pertaining to anything from the book
But alas, I love them and I thought they could somewhat be placed somewhere in a scene from the book or just because they're damn good songs that need to be in there somewhere. Let me know what you think of this new playlist and if I should add some more to this second playlist or to the main playlist. I always love to hear ideas/thoughts/opinions, so I would love to hear your opinion on this.

Here is the playlist & don't forget to follow, because chances are, I will add more to it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope @crossfireseriesx. Powered by Blogger.