Cary Taylor Dream Cast: Chace Crawford

5:43:00 PM

This is just going to be a quick list of actors that I have on MY list for Cary Taylor. It is pretty long, and I hope that once I find the time, I can narrow it down to a handful or so of actors that I like for Cary Taylor. Please remember that these are just my ideas and my dream cast and do not mean anything official regarding the television show.

In all honesty, my favorite actor to play Cary, is Chace Crawford. He is my #1. But not everyone agrees and I sometimes change my mind up, so I made a list of other actors that I wouldn't mind seeing play the role of Cary. Listed below: A picture, their stats and a bit of information about them.

CARY TAYLOR CHARACTER DESCRIPTION:
Lean Build, Dark/Brown hair, Green Eyes, around 24 or so years old.


CHACE CRAWFORD
(born:1985, Gossip Girl)

ALEX PETTYFER
(born:1990, Magic Mike)

WYATT NASH
(born: 1988, Pretty Little Liars)

Other Actors:
(Not added fully to this list, but still acknowledged due to wrong eye color, age or unsepcified.)

Matt Dallas, Douglas Booth, Hayden Christensen, Ed Westwick, Austin Butler, Chris Zylka, Josh Henderson, Diego Boneta, Paul Wesley, Colton Haynes.

Let me know who you think should be added on to this list or who should definitely not be on the list, down below! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope @crossfireseriesx. Powered by Blogger.